System Safety Monitor Description
Editor: System Safety Monitor (SSM) is a Host Based Intrusion Prevention System which will protect your system from all known and unknown malware, rootkits and "zero-day" attacks. SSM proactively keeps track of all running programs' behavior and blocks malicious or suspicious actions.
Learning mode will help you to easily configure the required security rules.
Compatible with most of well known security software. 100% freeware.
Working at the Windows Kernel level SSM monitors in real-time:
* Malware and Rootkit Installation
* Driver Loading
* Program Execution
* NT Services Installation and State Change
* Program State and Memory Modification
* Thread and Process Suspension and Termination
* Direct Physical Memory Access
* Global Hook Installation
* System Registry Modification
* Window Opening
* IE Settings Change
* Startup Menu Modification
System Safety Monitor Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in System Safety Monitor 22.214.171.1242
Release notes are not available currently.
System Safety Monitor Requirements
No additional system requirements.